Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nov 29

We are now home from AZ and trying to get everything back to normal. I have only read Spell Bound and The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong over the last week days. I was trying to wait on both of these books until the next books were closer to coming out.  However I could not wait any longer. 

Spell Bound was great!  I love this series and wish it was not coming to an end, but all good things must come to an end.  I had a very hard time putting it down.  I also don't want to spoil anything for anyone so I will keep this short.  I love how Savannah is growing up.  I hope that Savannah and Adam end up together.  I can't wait for the next book which is the last book in the series :-( .

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong is the first book in the Darkness Rising series.  I can't wait for the next book The Calling to come out.  (It is scheduled to come out in April 2012 right now).  This series goes with the Darkest Powers series.  I really enjoyed getting to know Maya, Daniel, Rafe and the others in this book. I am not one that likes big cliff hangers at the end but this one works.  I am on the edge of my seat for The Calling.  This is all I am going to say because I want you to read it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment