Thursday, November 24, 2011

Nov 24

So I have traveled to AZ and just got dinner on.  I now have a few minuets to write about what I have read.  I have read The Immortal Highlander and Spell of a Highlander By Karen Marie Moning.  I also read Drink Deep by Chloe Neill I won this book from http://escapeinabook.blogspot.com.
This is the second time I have read The Immortal Highlander and Spell of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning.  They are both great books.  The Immortal Highlander is about Adam from the other books in the series and what happens to him for meddling in humans life's so many times.  Gabrielle is the one that can see and hear Adam.  She is his only hope to save the world and get him back to his life.  The Spell of the Highlander another book about the MacKeltar.  This MacKeltar is Cian is stuck in a mirror.  The mirror ends up in the hands of Jessica.  Because of the fact that the mirror is in her hands he life is in danger and needs Cian's help to stay alive, while he needs he help to get out of the mirror.  If they and make it to Scotland and to Halloween all will be well. 

Drink Deep by Chloe Neill is the 5th book in the Chicagoland Vampires series.  I won this book from http://escapeinabook.blogspot.com. I love this series.  Merit has more do deal with in this book.  She is trying to get through loosing Ethan, and Chicago needs saving.  She also needs to help save her house from being taken over by other vampires.  After reading this book I really can't wait for the next book! 

Time to go back to cooking and the family!  Happy Thanksgiving!  Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment