Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nov 1

OK with Halloween and the kids I have been busy.  I have been working on Homework and getting costumes ready to wear.  My oldest Christopher was a Ninja, Tyler my middle son was an Unknown Phantom, and my youngest Lucas was a Bull Rider.  I did find time to get some reading done.  I read Kitty Takes a Holiday, Kitty and the Silver Bullet, and Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand all by Carrie Vaughn. 

They are all great.  I love how she keeps the charters growing in each book.  I was very happy with Kitty's growth.  She is now an Alpha of the Denver pack. Yes they came back to Denver! Kitty now has a husband/ mate. I would never have guessed where she found him had I not read these books.  It was a nice surprise and I like him too! I wish I could start the next book but I need to take a short break.  I will get back to Kitty's story as soon as I can. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment