Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1/15/13

So Christmas has gone and so has the start of the New Year.  I am getting very busy.  The doctors have said I can go back to work for up to 6 hours a day but I still have to go to PT and Pool PT for my knee.  Then there is the taking care of my boys and with them all going back to school I need to move faster.  Then I also feel like I am not getting to read as much as I would like.  I have a ton of book that I would love to read I just don't have much time.  I also know that there are many new books coming out this year that I just have to read.  I need to know what happens.  (Sometimes my husband thinks I think the people in my books I read are real).I have read some really good books so far this year.  I hope to find more time to read and let others know about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment